guilde -ilenaz- Index du Forum

guilde -ilenaz- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Alien Skin - Ghost In The Rain (2012)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde -ilenaz- Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Candidature accepté
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
demipalm

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Alien Skin - Ghost In The Rain (2012) Répondre en citant

Alien Skin - Ghost In The Rain (2012) > urlin.us/2c2k8

Voices....shriek....aroud....my....ears/They....cry....forlorn,....then....disappear/But....when....youre....here,....they....dance....and....swirl/And....when....youre....here,....its....another....worldExplore....Marketplace....Community....Groups....Forum....Blog....Friends....Guidelines....Register....Log....In....Please....enable....Javascript....to....take....full....advantage....of....our....site....featuresHarpy..(tracks:..8)..Notes..Recorded..at..Room..With..A..View,..Australia,..Winter..2011..Mastered..at..Jack..the..Bear..Barcode..and..Other..Identifiers..Barcode:..8..8576786882..1..Other..Versions..(1..of..1)..View..All..Cat#..Artist..Title..(Format)..Label..Cat#..Country..Year..none..Alien..Skin..(3)..Ghost..In..The..Rain..‎(10xFile,..FLAC,..Album)..Not..On..Label..(Alien..Skin..(3)..Self-released)..none..Australia..2012..Reviews..Add..Review..[r3547989]..Release..Edit..Release..All..Versions..of..this..Release..New..Submission..Add..to..Collection..Add..to..Wantlist..Remove..from..Wantlist..Marketplace..0..Search..for..Ghost..In..The..Rain..Sell..CD..Share..Statistics..Have:..7..Want:..5..Avg..Rating:..5.0../..5..Ratings:..2..Last..Sold:..Never..Lowest:..--..Median:..--..Highest:..--..Videos..Edit..Add..a..Video..Lists..Add..to..List..Contributors..gregsimons12,..flatsoundz,..timhorton69,..chakazulu..The...narrator...is...obsessed...with...a...girl...at...a...local...horror...show...who...vanishes...before...the...eyes...of...the...audiencePerfect....World....03:57....info....buy....track....6Your..descriptions..on..each..song..are..near..exactly..what..I..feel..when..listeningMusic....Box....Doll........The....album....closes....with....another....evocative....balladExplore....Marketplace....Community....Groups....Forum....Blog....Friends....Guidelines....Register....Log....In....Please....enable....Javascript....to....take....full....advantage....of....our....site....featuresIt..doesn't..mean..the..other..tracks..are..lesser..because..they..aren'ttags:....alien....skin....electronic....atmospheric....dreamy....haunting....mysterious....synthpop....Melbourne....Georges....voice....is....sublime,....he....again....proved....he....is....a....great....artistAnother....very....cool....song........one....of....my....favorites....on....Ghost....in....the....Rain.Music....Box....Doll........The....album....closes....with....another....evocative....balladTake..care..Gary..Have..your..sayCancel..reply..Name:..*..Email:..*..Website:..Comment:..SYNTHPOP..VIDEOS..December..30,..2015..Iris....Sorrow..Expert..View..Video..Details..December..30,..2015..GGOOLLDD....Boyz..View..Video..Details..December..30,..2015..Marsheaux....Wait..No..More..View..Video..Details..December..30,..2015..Camouflage....I..Cant..Feel..You..View..Video..Details..December..30,..2015..CHVRCHES....Leave..a..Trace..(Goldroom..Mix)..View..Video..Details..December..30,..2015..Beborn..Beton....I..Believe..View..Video..Details..December..30,..2015..And..One....Sometimes..View..Video..Details..December..30,..2015..And..One....Military..Fashion..Show..View..Video..Details..December..30,..2015..Melotron....Vaterland..View..Video..Details..December..30,..2015..Avec..Sans....All..of..Time..View..Video..Details..join..us..on..facebookfind..it..fast..Search..for:..Tagsa-ha..and..one..a..perfect..solution..babylonia..camouflage..chris..anton..christopher..anton..chvrches..de/vision..dekad..depeche..mode..DM..echoing..green..EG..electropop..foretaste..Geoff..Pinckney..ghost..white..heart-shaped..tumor..hurts..iris..joey..belville..lowe..marsheaux..mesh..mind..in..a..box..minerve..motel..la..solitude..motif..sky..neuropa..OMD..only..better..peter..steer..petrified..pet..shop..boys..popgefahr..purity..ring..relocated..rupesh..cartel..sensefiction..synthpop..tenek..terrorist..tv..we..collide..wolfsheim..And...a...great...vocal...performance...by...Alien...Skin,...especially...in...songs...like...Stay...With...Me,...Candy...Lips,...Vampyra,...Cynthia.In...conclusion,...Alien...Skin...did...his...BEST...again!...If...there...may...be...a...future...Best...of...Alien...Skin...album,...I...think...many...of...its...songs...will...definitely...be...from...Ghost...In...The...Raina....collection....of....fleeting....images....caught....in....the....corner....of....your....mind,....clinging....to....the....darkest....threads....of....your....subconscious"Jane....Arend-denko....So....hard....to....choose,....I....love....all....the....songs!....Electronica....is....an....art....form....I....definitely....want....them....to....know....about,....and....your....creative....genius....has....us....captured!...."Stay....With....Me"....quickly....became....my....favorite,....closely....followed....by...."Ghost....In....The....Rain"....and...."Vampyra."....Once....again,....you....have....made....it....so....hard....to....choose,....I....love....them....all!"....Read....moreGore...More...Artists...From...AUSTRALIA...-...Victoria...Other...Genres...You...Will...Love...Electronic:Synthpop...Electronic:Ambient...Moods:Mood:...Dreamy...Not...what...your...looking...for?...Use...advanced...searchCynthia....Share....this....song!X....Twitter....Facebook....Google....Stumble....Email....3:56....$0.99....10released...February...22,...2012...Alien....Skin....may....be....viewed....in....the....same....way,....only....it....wants....to....lure....you....in'".curl...up...in...a...chair...in...a...quiet...spot......preferably...on...a...chilly,...rainy...night......slow...down...your...busy...mind...and...immerse...yourself...in...the...subtle...and...irresistible...charms...of...Ghost...in...the...Rain"..Modern..Synthpop..eZineMore..Images..Edit..Master..Release..Alien..Skin..(3)..‎–..Ghost..In..The..Rain..Genre:..Electronic..Style:..Synth-pop..Year:..2012..Tracklist..Vintage..4:44..Ghost..In..The..Rain..3:57..Stay..With..Me..4:11..Brigitte..4:40..Perfect..World..3:57..Candy..Lips..4:17..Vanishing..Girl..4:37..Vampyra..4:26..Cynthia..3:56..Music..Box..Doll..4:34..Versions..(2)..Cat#..Artist..Title..(Format)..Label..Cat#..Country..Year..8..8576786882..1..Alien..Skin..(3)..Ghost..In..The..Rain..‎(CD,..Album)..Not..On..Label..(Alien..Skin..(3)..Self-released)..8..8576786882..1..Australia..2012..Sell..This..Version..none..Alien..Skin..(3)..Ghost..In..The..Rain..‎(10xFile,..FLAC,..Album)..Not..On..Label..(Alien..Skin..(3)..Self-released)..none..Australia..2012..Reviews..Add..Review..[m670027]..Master..Release..Edit..Master..Release..Data..Correct..Add..all..to..Wantlist..Remove..all..from..Wantlist..Marketplace..Search..for..Ghost..In..The..Rain..Sell..Copy..Share..Statistics..Have:..8..Want:..5..Avg..Rating:..5.0../..5..Ratings:..2..Lists..Add..to..List..Lastly,....my....advice....is:....the....best....way....to....listen....to....Alien....Skin....is....with....earphones....on....and....in....the....dark....just....close....your....eyes....and....let....the....fascinating....music....of....Alien....Skin....take....you....out....of....this....world....and....into....the....outer....limitsI...am...a...ghost/trembling...in...the...rain/I...am...a...ghost/Remember...me...this...wayThis....is....not....music....to....listen....to....while....driving....in....your....carCompact....Disc....+....Download....Compact....Disc....(CD)....CD....edition....as....well....as....a....high....quality....digital....album....available....for....immediate....download....upon....purchase....Includes....unlimited....streaming....of....Ghost....In....The....Rain....via....the....free....Bandcamp....app,....plus....high-quality....download....in....MP3,....FLAC....and....moreMore....Images....All....Versions....Edit....Release....Sell....This....Item....Alien....Skin....(3)....‎–....Ghost....In....The....Rain....Label:....Not....On....Label....(Alien....Skin....(3)....Self-released)....‎–....8....8576786882....1....Format:....CD,....Album....Country:....Australia....Released:....2012....Genre:....Electronic....Style:....Synth-pop....Tracklist....1....Vintage....4:44....2....Ghost....In....The....Rain....3:57....3....Stay....With....Me....4:11....4....Brigitte....4:40....5....Perfect....World....3:57....6....Candy....Lips....4:17....7....Vanishing....Girl....4:37....8....Vampyra....4:26....9....Cynthia....3:56....10....Music....Box....Doll....4:34....Companies,....etcI...got...the...impression...as...I...listened...to...Ghost...in...the...Rain...of...a...seasoned...artist...who...is...in...supreme...command...of...his...instruments...and...his...voice,...able...to...blend...the...two...into...perfect,...evocative...tapestries.This...is...not...music...to...listen...to...while...driving...in...your...carDEITY....-....April....13,....2012....7:16....pm....Wonderful....Review!....I....enjoyed....reading....itVintage..sets..the..tone..for..the..rest..of..the..album..with..its..moody..atmospheric..style.Ghost..in..the..Rain..-..Another..deeply..haunting..ballad..about..a..broken..relationshipWhen..nearly..anyone..can..produce..electronic..music,..youve..got..to..skim..through..a..lot..of..dross..to..get..to..the..real..gold f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde -ilenaz- Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Candidature accepté Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange